My two year old on the other hand, he has self charging batteries

It is NEVER to early to start teaching your children about life. All aspects of life. Nurturing true interests of children is so important! It builds the foundation of who they are and who they really want to be.
We expose our children to many different activities in a day. Our favorite activities include: catching chickens, painting, playing in the mud and snow, building with blocks and hammers, gardening, hiking, and pretty much everything in every element! There are just so many things to do and we manage to fit quite a few activities in each day. 
NOW, I do get very tired sometimes, of being outside for hours on end! This is the real world! I do like to relax, read + journal, blog, play on my phone... My batteries do need to re-charge. My two year old on the other hand, he has self charging batteries. So, I run him and run him...and run him...until he looks tired. Like a puppy. And, that is when I cram all of my daily chores into anywhere from a 1 to 3 hour "nap" time frame.
(Mommy doesn't like playing in the rain like the boys do!)
















Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more