::Race me Mom::

On Saturday, June 19th Hunter decided to pull the "Race me Mom" card out. I let him have a good head start and then I took off after him. The race was on. He looked back and saw me gaining on him...then....He decided to go down to the ground, slide over to me like he was sliding into home plate and trip me. I didn't see it coming so I biffed it hard! I mean...I hit the ground and slid with a slight rolling!! I now have grass stains on my camo pants and white zippie. I then chased him and tackled him! HA! Yep. That's how we roll. LOL!!! My sister Emily and Niece Reese and Nephew Nick saw the entire thing. They couldn't stop talking about it all day. Emily almost peed her pants because it was so funny to see me slide face first to the ground and roll through the field.
We played all day long. The Wackadoos were all tuckered out by the days end. I was also. I had been pulling the kids on the skate board ( I also had a ride or 2...or 3!) racing and riding bikes all day also.
What a great day full of great memories!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more