::I just want to catch myself a big fish::

Well, The weather was just a tad too cold for the river adventure we had planned yesterday. We ended up having our good friends over for dinner; Nate, Felicia and lil' Wyatt. We BBQ'd up some burgers and played in the yard with the big ball.                       
Jameson really is quite a funny kiddo. He is really into his sunglasses and the "truck" that I'm driving. Radio up, sunglasses on, window down...shaking his shoulders to the tunes. {LOL} It's pretty cute!
Brant grabbed Hunter early from daycare and they went adventuring for fans for the house. Brant ended up bringing me home my very own sleeping bag, with pink flowers on it and all. I have never had my very own before, so I'm pretty excited about it! yay! Tomorrow we leave for our camping trip. Brant will not be going. He has a friends wedding to go to on Saturday. So it's just me and my boys (well, and everyone else.) I just want to catch myself a big fish! And eat hot dogs and my aunts potato salad!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more