A Saturday filled with movies, brownies and that HAT!

The boys were up as always before the sun decides to show itself. They are moving around the bedroom, legos mixing in tubs, running up and down the hall...through my room...and onto the bed with me they go. "Good morning mama!" Good morning my boys! Silly silly boys. I love you so. Up I go. Breakfast and cartoons. Coffee. Then the day starts. Snow and all.
Walmart was the 1st stop of the day. Back home. Chores. Lunch. Movies. Wood. Dinner. Laughter. Hugs. "Gickling". Brownies and bowl licking. Jameson insisted on having that tigger hat on all day. Again. Cutest kid ever!  Nutty bars. Toothies brushed. Bedtime. Feew. What a day.


The boys love love loved making brownies...and cleaning up after!


Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more