Time flies, sometimes I can't keep up with it!

Sunday, March 1, 2011
Rise and shine! And Shine it was! Blue sky with the sun smiling down on us. Its a beautiful day for a birthday party and yard work.

Outta bed. Greg off to work at the farm. I'm grocery shopping and cleaning early. I don't want to miss out on this beautiful day!
Greg returns with  Rockstar and a sugar free redbull to jack us up a notch or two, just in time for the 1st birthday party for little Mr. Hudson at 1:00.
We use my nifty lady navigation on my phone. Yelling at her for the fun of it. LOL!
"HI REER! HI BRYNN!" Brynn stood up..."BRYNN, What is THAT!!!?" (insert deer in headlights look as I point to an apperantly swallowed whole bowling ball in her stomach) "You are Pregnant!?" I poke her stomach again and again.Yep. She was. 7 months! Where have I been!?
Hugs. Kisses. Introductions. Greg knows a few guys there from the gym. Feew! Good to see Kelsey, Brenton, Brittney, Billy....all the kiddos, all so grown up. Time flies, sometimes I can't keep up with it! It was a great day for a 1st birthday party and BBQ. Good job Kara and B.
Hudson,  
You are such a handsome little man turning 1 years old. You are lucky to have 2 amazing, loving parents that want nothing more than to see you grow up to be the outstanding man you are set out to be. Your daddy told me a secret....shhh.... He told me that you were going to be throwing a football this next week. Before you walk. What do you think about that? I think that with your daddy's help it may just be possible. remember, anything is possible.
I love you buddy! See you soon! Happy Birthday!
Love, AJ   
NEXT:
Yard work time!! Johanna 1, Sticker bushes 0. Greg seems to think it is the other way around with the look of my arms! lol! Thanks baby!(insert sarcasm here)
Greg and I took turns on the mower and stick duty. I got the small sticks. Greg...well, he got the big "sticks". Its so nice to look around and see it all coming together. Thank you for all your help Greg!
This weekend was a success!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more