I was motivated and had to put it to good use.

Saturday I started me day with some coffee with a side of flag football for breakfast. Hunter got another touchdown and they won their very last game. What a great way to end the season. I had fun talking to the other moms there as usual. I always go alone. It makes it possible to talk and get to know the other parents. I try and make sure I do more things that way. It helps me to expand my comfort zone and get to know people I would not normally talk to. I'm trying to meet someone new every day. I gave Hunter my hugs, Good Job! and secret eye kisses then home I went.
I was motivated and had to put it to good use. So I did. 6 hours. Painting. I decided to paint my kitchen white. Taped off everything. Mixed it up. Poured it out. Off I went! 4 coats of paint later. BEAUTIFUL! Everything looks so clean and even the old, "stock", appliances look good. Hey, Why replace what runs like a top right? I had paint on my arms and hands, but for the most part I was mess free. I took my sweet time. No rush. Did it right and got great results! Greg got home and we admired my hard work. A day spent well I would have to say!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more