Pretty in Pink

Yesterday afternoon Kara, Ri Pie and Hudson came over for a play day. Kara did not make it 2 feet from her 4 runner before she was surrounded by chickens. She didn't move. I had to come out, first laughing at her, then I called all my little hens them over to me. She ran over. Ri Pie could not wait to go get the eggs out of the Egg Shack. She was all about the chickens and bunnies. Jameson wanted to go too...then Hudson. So, Boots on and off we went! Ri in my Pink boots. Me in my red boots. Jameson in his new shoes that he will not take off, and Hudson in Jameson's lady bug boots.
We ventured out with the chickens close on our heels. The kids loved playing follow the leader. We fed them some old bread and muffins. Some scratch. Held the bunnies. They had a great time. I answered all of the questions as best as I could about the lil farm. The blackberries blooming. The eggs. Ri looked so Pretty in Pink! Kara says I have quite the petting zoo so far. I'm in the process of getting goats. The kids and I are so excited!
Life is GREAT and this is all a real fine place to start!
What a great afternoon of catching up with my lovely friend Kara. Chittin and a chattin. Laughing. Updates on life, stuff and things. "Look at all of our cute kids!" Its funny to see us now. Single moms. Pushing on. Loving life. Running down dreams. Figuring out just what love really means... I'm so glad to see her getting back to "Her". I miss my goofy, funny, giggly BFF Kara! I'm glad to see her slowly coming back.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more