Happily Happy turning 30!

December 26, 2011
I turned 30 today. And it was by far, one of the best days of my life thus far. Spent with my beautiful boys. Over and over those silly lil munchies yelled out "Happy birthday Mommy!" and I smiled and giggled right along with them.
It's Mommy's birthday alright!
It was then a night out with my friends and family, great conversation, food & wine. I could not ask for anything better for my birthday! Pink balloons from Mommy and Ali! Sally's cupy cakes. My beautiful necklace to make my little black dress from Angela. Gifts! The list goes on and on!
The Birthday Sweet Pea Princess Pie and Greg. Kaila and Travis. Ashley Muffin. Rachel and Jacob. Angela. Mommy. Ali Boo. Emily. Alex and Katrina. Sally and Dennis. We took over Cristiano's with our laughter and fun time! "You can't sing Happy Birthday to yourself!" says Greg as I sing along. Yes I can!
Cheers indeed, turning 30 isn't all that bad! Thank you everyone!! So Much!! Happily Happy turning 30!


Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more