::it was an amazing day full of creativity and teamwork::

February 11th- 12th
This was by far one of the best weekends we have spent together. It was just us and anything we could find! Hunter chopped down a few trees (supervised!). Found some sticks and wove it all together. Really! The only thing that holds this together is 4 surrounding trees, tons of fallen branches and 3 pieces of twine we found laying on the ground. It was an amazing day full of creativity and teamwork! We could not help but giggle. Made up stories. Complimented each other on our fine work. Helped each other.
Jameson mixed "poison" in the dirt, not knowing what it was, made some for everyone. Even my friends. He was really proud of all the poison he mixed for Hunter and I to have for lunch! Hunter and I just laughed at him and thanked him as we pretended to eat the delicious poison.
"Lift me up Mom!" was said a lot by the Bangarang. "Look Mom!" was Hunters phrase for the day. Greg was soon to the rescue! DOWN came those big branches from up high for our roof. Hunter soon stood back and admired his chopping of the surrounding trees. Proud. (Sign... Men! Insert big smile here)
What a wonderful lil world we live in.  
We are so lucky. "Best Friends!"

Comments

  1. ok when you said on facebook Im making a fort with my boys I was like wow cool. This is not a fort! PRACTICALLY A HOUSE! I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dodo,
    I love your tree fort you guys made !!! what wonderful memories .. theyll cherish them forever.
    I clicked on your picture which sent me to your beautiful blog. I couldnt help but notice , on the side, was a picture of Arie when he got in his bike accident. Im sorry I didnt see it until now, but I truely appreciate you writing about it.. and asking for prayers. It really means a lot that you did that. XOXO. love, the other bird, Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more