Have Fun building that life together, both of you! Use cement!

July 21, 2012
Leavenworth Washington
Mr. and Mrs. Dehon Tied The Knot!


Felicia, My beautiful "Feeshy"
Today I watched you walk down the isle to a wonderful man who loves you in every way. Your match. Your Happily Ever After. I could not be happier for you. Some search a lifetime to find their other half. You are lucky to have found yours in Nate. Hold on to him tight and always show him love, even if it means to swallow your pride. I know he will do the same in return. Because this is Great love. A love worth a lifetime of hugs and kisses. A love that an amazing woman like you deserves.

Nate, the man who stole her heart
Remember this day. This day will get you through the good and the bad. The ups and the downs. The I'm rights and you're wrongs. Through it all and much much more.
Today is the first day of the rest of your lives together. You have a wife in a beautiful, loving woman who adores you. Treat her well. You are a Good Man Nate, I know you will. I'm so happy that my Feeshy has such a great life ahead with you, and you with her.

Have Fun building that life together, both of you! Use cement!

Congrats!

With Love,

Johanna


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more