::Trip through the fields of the Seattle Symphony::

March 5, 2013
"This seat is reserved!" Yelled the boys at the back of the bus. pushing kids out of the way. Saving the seat for Hunter's Mom. Then was the thumb war...Hunter's friend's won and squished me in a seat for 3. Hunter sat behind us. Other kids decided to ditch their groups as well, so I ended up with far more boys that I went out with. Mrs. Husby laughed along with me. All the boys tagging after me holding on to my purse straps. Long Train. Didn't lose one of them. "Binky's!" was the code word for keep it quiet crazy kids. It worked like a charm. Boys respond to code words, I know that much.
The Seattle Symphony was amazing. To the adults. The boy's could not wait to get back on the bus.  I just laughed at them. They will look back and be glad they were able to do this soft of thing. I know I was glad to be there. With Hunter. Making all those faces at me. Giggling on the inside as the music played. I love that little boy! Butterfly hands in the air. Floating to each tune. 
It was a great day with my little boy!  On the 5th grade Trip through the fields of the Seattle Symphony.






 

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more