::Hunter's First Summer Camp::

 My son Hunter is off to his first Summer Camp. Overnight. He will be there for a total of 4 days. He is excited beyond words to be staying in a cabin with his friend Isiah. He picked out his bunk, top bunk of course, put up his big ol' camo pack. Then went running off to join the church and other boys. My Mommy told me about this amazing camp and that a local church would be holding a adventure for Boys 12 and up. I had to get Hunter in. Even though he was only 11, I did it.
My lil wackadoo is at the same age I was when I went to Miracle Ranch with one of my best friends Amber. We went with a church as well. It was a Ranch that was plum full of horses, a big swimming lake and tons of activities for us to do all week long. It was one of my favorite things to do growing up. And I hope it ends up being something Hunter can look forward to each year.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more