::You would rather be punished than eat your dinner or clean up::

Oh Jameson, how you've grown in such a short time. Not in height, though you are growing soooo big. In your behavior. You were quite the challenge and from time to time, you were even more of a challenge. For everyone. Once you hit age 4, you were your own little person and there was not reasoning with you. You would chose to go in time out. To go into your room. Sit in the corner. It did not phase your lil mind. You would rather be punished than eat your dinner or clean up. You were stubborn as all get-out!

I'm so thankful that today I can say you have changed back into my little, well mannered, prince. You are still HIGH to the sky in energy but it is placed positively. Playing. Laughing. Singing your little song that is accompanied by your clapping. You are such a wonderful boy. Such a smart, kind, loving boy. I love you my little jumping bean. 


Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more