::Happy Birthday giggles all around::

I remember when 30 was old. 
No that I'm 2 years past I can sincerely say that life gets better and better as each year passes. The usual curve balls are nothing but a pitch worth letting go by. Why try to catch something that was a bad throw to begin with? Its that simple.
This morning, phone call after phone call_text after text. Happy Birthday giggles all around. There is nothing in the world like the love of my kids, family and friends! The sweetest messages. Birthday songs sung by my Mommy and Sisters had me smiling all the way to work. Gifts, lunch treats, and "Cheers!" surrounded by pink balloons. Pink ribbons. Photo bombs by the kiddos are by far the best (A reminder of how our children are indeed a reflection of us)!
Blowing out my candles...I knew that my wish was granted. I have everything I could have ever wanted. I am a very lucky girl!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more