::two toothies for a twinkly fairy::

Those two little toothies wiggled wiggled wiggled. First to go was the left toothie. Jameson gave it a tug and out it went. His face was priceless. He ran to the mirror. Tongue sticking through his new hole where his tiny tooth one was. I laughed running behind him. So excited! Hunter was not home yet. 6:00 was just around the corner and Jameson cold not wait to surprise him with his first tooth in a mason jar. 
Hunter in the car, Jameson yelled "Hunter! Guess what is in the jar!?" Hunter looked and smiled. "Its a tooth!" Smiles and giggles filled the car. "Mom, I lost my tooth too, at dads! Can I run in quick and get it!? Out the door flew Hunter. Tooth snagging. And then on our way we went. Home bound. It was a nice sized tooth that Hunter lost. Excited he held it up. Smiled an dtwited his tongue to point out the new hole in his mouth.
Jameson and mommy had quite the tickle fight after our shrimp alfredo feast. It was the perfect chance for me to grab that 2nd loose toothie. I wanted it! Mine! And it was. Jameson loving every minute of our fun, snagging the tooth was a piece of cake. His head shot up when I held it up. Champ! He yelled out..."I lost another tooth!! Mom pulled it! Hunter! Greg! Look!!"
We had one excited family tonight. 2 toothies for the tooth fairy. "Mom, I will put this under my pillow and maybe I will hear the fairy twinkle and I can catch her in my jar....?"
Sleep tight my little silly boys! 

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more