6 months a baby Waylon

December 10, 2016

This beautiful baby keeps laughing and in turn, keeps us laughing. He's full of smiles and as long as he is NOT hungry, that is just what he's doing!
6 months! Wow! It's flown by in just a lil' blink.

Baby Waylon loves:
-When Mommy sings me to sleep
-Pulling Daddy's bushy beard
-I growl like a bear
-Watching my brother's play and wrestle
-My puppy
-My kitty cat Rudy
-I still say Dada, but only when Dada isn't around (insert laugh here)
-When Papa Don plays puppy "bark bark" with me
-I am a SpongeBob SquarePants ADDICT!
-I am a fan of rolling over...And over
-I try my best to walk while holding onto fingers
-I can do a sit up
-I can feed myself and hold a sippy cup
-I can sit up completely, almost unattended
-I try to swim in my bubbly bath
-I kick my side rails of my crib and talk jubberish until someone gets me out
-I still enjoy visits to my changing table
-Kicking is one of my favourite things!
-Im in 12 month clothing ((some 18 months...))
-Im obsessed with trying to get to the remotes
-I grab anything I can
-I love rice rusks...I spaz out when I hear or see the package
-I like watching Hunter play video games, in his lap, in his room
-I love my brother Jameson, he plays with me, with my toys
-I think I'm cool when Mommy does my hair (I flirt)
-I want to be a side sleeper in the worst way
-I eat my toes, daily
-I also eat my hands...
-Again, I really just want to eat everything....

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more