The house smelled of my sisters expert baking

December 11, 2016

Every family get together starts with a game of peek-a-boo. What better way to start a gathering than with a giggling baby?
The house smelled of my sisters expert baking and I could not wait to decorate that magic floating through the air. Gingerbread cookies lined the sweetly decorated table along with the most amazing frosting to decorate them with. Red. Green. White. And Yellow. The gang was all there and my sister's home filled quickly with the sound of kids and the excitement that they brought with them.
A game of toss took over after the cookie decorating ended and we all relaxed. Laughing. Hugging. Playing with baby Waylon.
A huge thank you goes out to my sister Emily {The Hutch Oven} and her expert (and real life, kid friendly) party planning skills!
















Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more