9 months a Waylon baby

March 10, 2017
Our Waylon baby turned 9 months today!

-I am an army crawl stance baby. I favor using my left leg and drag my right leg behind me (hahahahahahahaha)
-I love my breakfast. I get Cheerios with bananas. I also love grapes and apples.
-Ritz crackers make my eyes light up! I love this snack.
-I love popping my head up out of my crib and laughing...Even if it is at 2:30 in the morning. Anytime is a great time for a laugh!
-Juice juice juice. I love juice!
-Every time my Mommy says "the duck says quack" I laugh. I love to watch the animals from the window seal of the dining room window.
-I love to race around in my walker, playing chase and bumper cars with Mommies feet.
-Jameson is so nice, he'll let me take baths with him. I love when he squirts me with my puffer fish toy.
- Morning cartoons are a great breakfast time treat. I still LOVE SpongeBob!
- Popsicles! I love them so so so much. I get crazy arms when I see them leave the freezer.
- I want to walk. I can take three steps on my one, but, I get too excited and squirrl off onto the floor.
-I have three teeth! Two bottom toothies and my right top toothie is playing peek-a-boo.
-I am bigger than both of my brother's when they were one years old. I wear 18-2T clothing (depending on brand).













Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more