7 very big days

I dream about him. I wake up and my husband is just a pillow next me, taking his place for what has seemed to be an eternity. 7 days. 7 little days. These last 7 little days have become 7 very big days. Between the kids, my business, the gardens, the animals, and our home...it's not enough time and too much time all in one. 
This week without my husband is really the first real time we've had apart as husband and wife. Being inseperable, best friends, it sure feels lonesome. 
Thankfully his calls and text have become more frequent as they take this monster. I love hearing his love pass through the phone. I love hearing his voice when he hears mine. I love to hear how much he misses me and our family...how proud of me his is for holding down our fort. But I miss being wrapped up in his arms. Falling asleep close to him. I miss his kisses. I miss him slapping my bottom in the kitchen when he walks by me... 
I pray to God he comes home safe to us. To me. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more