If any of you have boys, you know what I'm talking about...I have that, multiplied by 3

May 13, 2018

Happily happy on a beautiful Mother's Day!
I woke up to three sweet boys and a handsome husband holding cards out to me with proud smiles on their faces. Jameson burst out "Happy Mother's Day" in Jameson fashion. Their cards were each full of love with hand written notes, just for me. I felt SO special. Like, all the craziness settled for this day; for them to take a second each to tell me they loved me; before the insane energy ran as fast as it could again. It was pure bliss, for a moment. THEN, they were all off like a shot! "We are going on a road trip!" I yelled out, and that was that! I needed someplace to release all of this energy of theirs. If any of you have boys, you know what I'm talking about...I have that, multiplied by 3!
Today, The Martinson's ran Highway 20 until the sun went down.








































 These two...I can't take them anywhere (Insert laugh here)




















Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more