He's 40 and still a hunk!

October 13, 2018
Today, my husband turned 40!
40 seemed so far way when I was 20. It seemed like it would come at a snails pace. But, here I am, turning 37 in a month, with a 40 year old husband! That being said. 40 isn't so bad! My handsome husband is proof of that! He has gotten better with age and is more fierce a protector than ever. We love him and how he loves God and his family. He holds us up, so high, we can almost touch the stars.

I love you Christian Boom Boom! You deserve all the happiness in the world. I wish you the happiest of Birthdays and we can't wait to celebrate many more to come!
We celebrated, for the second time (This time on his actual Birthday) with Mike and Emily. We teamed up and filled Chris full of Mai Tai and a shot of Tequila! Oh man....






Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more