Snowballs into Snowmen!

December 22, 2018

Waylon learned to build a snowman! Jameson had the best snowball fight of his life. And, Mommy and Dada laughed the whole way through.

When you take a second to look up, you can see the smiles that spread across the faces of people around you. I left my phone in the car and put my camera down (Yes, I have my camera in hand in these pictures) and played. I play with my boys with frozen fingers and teach them how to make a proper snowman, with the help of my wonderful husband, Chris. A good snowball fight can make anyone happy and mad at the same time and you really never know what the ending will be with children. BUT, if you let them his you a few times before you get them back...it's usually well received.






 













































Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more