This moment, right here, we are so happy.

Making every day an adventure on our little piece of heaven. It's indescribable, the feeling we have here, as a family. The heaviness is lifted and the quiet; it's so quiet. It feels like I have noise canceling headphones on and I'm in a Disney movie soundtrack. It's what dreams are made of. 
Have you ever been in a moment when you see your dream coming true? I'm in a series of those moments as I type this. I've stated this before; I feel like I'm somewhat of a time traveler. I show up in the midst of something I've prayed and dreamt about, right smack dab in the middle of something I've wished so many wishes for... It's incredible. It's the purest of happiness. It's overwhelming. It is, most of all, a blessing.
Getting some work done around the cabin. We added another window and did a lot of cleaning, clearing, and mowing. We had help drilling the new lower gate post holes and were able to get the gate up after the concrete set, the next day. It feels so food to get so much done this year. So much is coming together.
I love working with my husband. I love learning and observing. I love that our dream is beginning to look a lot more like reality.

It was such a beautiful morning on the lake to go fishing. The water was crystal clear! EEEEE! It was fun to watch the fish fight over the worm from above. Waylon was able to reel in and release 3 small fish all on his own (Insert laugh here).
Waylon loves to do dock cannon balls in his favorite lake! It should be a lake day, every day in Montana!
I love quiet moments like this my my little boy. When I say quiet, I mean everything around us is quiet except for Waylon. He is talking and talking and talking while floating along with me. I just listen and throw in an occasional mom "Mmmmm. Yes. I see." 
This moment, right here, we are so happy. ((I don't want him to forget.)) 
We found a very special lake on our adventures!! It was all ours.
Our first summers at the cabin will be cherished!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more