My Wildfire Chasers.



Durkee and Cow MEGA Wildfire just happened to be my husbands and Sons first wildfire of the season!
Gosh. It's incredible watching my oldest son grow into a mirror image of my husband. It's a relief in a lot of ways to know that my child is going to be a man of God. A man of substance. A man that won't be a leach on society. I'm so proud of him and the effort he's put into, finding his own way.

Getting back to the fire!!
It's always stressful when my husband leaves for fire season. It's gut wrenching when it's both my husband and my son. This is the 2nd year that I've hugged the both goodbye and prayed like crazy. Prayer is everything!!
This fire is a BIG one and from what my husband has told me...this is the biggest fire he has had to fight in his 20+ year career. That was fun to hear on the other side of the phone. So, to say the least, I was excited to get these pictures and videos, daily.










Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more