Higgildy Piggildy weekend of fun!

Let it SNOW! Wow, what a sight for us to wake up to November 21, 2010. It was snowing.
The boys were so very excited. Hunter yelled "yes" over and over again while jumping up and down. Jameson just fallowed the leader. They got bundled up and Hunter taught Jameson how the snow ball fight was done. Their target... the poor cats and of course, each other.
My heart leapt for joy watching my boys playing so silly outside. Their little smiles and the joy that filled the air with their giggles. It is something I really cant put into words. The love of a mother really can not be expressed. These lil boys are my world and I love each and every day I get to spend with them, every day I get to laugh and be silly and forget about the world with my Hunter and My Jameson. It all just becomes very simple, sometimes I forget how simple life can be. 

                             
 My excited boys
 Silly Jamers! Having so much fun with the snow!
 SNOWBALL FIGHT!

 Alex is home!
Ali came to town: November 19,2010
We are all so excited to see her. The boys couldn't get enough. Jameson kept talking to "Nawnie" about his spiked hair and how pretty she was... Silly boys!
It was sad when we left for home because kisses were blown and goodbyes were said but I don't think the boys knew that they wouldn't be seeing her again for awhile.
Its so funny how when I hugged her, It was still the same, as if she never left. We started the chatter right away and it never turned off.


Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more