A few summer-salts with a side of ADD down the field

Flag Football was a long time in the planning for the Funhavers! Hunter has waited patiently since I told him all about his surprise. Jameson and I cheered him on today at practice. I'm the mom that you want to stop yelling "good job Buddy" and maybe put a muzzle on.... but I cant help it! Its part of who I am. I'm proud to be the mommy of my little men. And to tell yo the truth, it just comes out all on its own. 
Hunter played hard and did a few summer-salts with a side of ADD down the field. Hes a funny kid. 
Jameson strolled the stroller around the empty fields. Around and around. Testing his limits on how far away he can make Mom run, then...when Mom runs, Jameson runs faster...Mom runs faster...and so on. Terrible 3's. I think so. Where is my easy button? Maybe its on vacation with my patience button?
At the end of the day I love my nerd-bombers. I brush their toothies, get them in their jammies and say sweet dreams with hugs and kisses. Goodnight. Sleep tight. Dont let the bedbugs bite!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more