Thats my kid over there rolling around! uh-huh!

Hunter had is Foot to the ball practice both Tuesday and Thursday this week. The kids got he playing from the get go. Hunter had Jamer-bean playing as well. I am usually the only mom/dad there to watch so they get me running and throwing...and catching. My goodness some of those kids have Road Runner legs! MeeMeep!
We enjoyed the sun and the time together playing outside. Hunter and the boys all did their lap. Hunter made it a mission to stay in front and did just that.
Then...Yep... It was time for the summer salts. Yes. Over and over, round and round he went. Next to the team huddle. Paying no attention. Who's kid is that!? Yeah Yeah....That's my kid over there rolling around! uh-huh!

Comments

  1. I remember Sean kicking the ground making a hole, while the soccer game went on around him! It's a fun'havin' sort of thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more