Crabs and Clams and Cupcakes...Oh My!

Sunday , July 17th
What a great day. Rain and all. A Great day! Not only was in Anika's 2nd birthday party...It was a day that we could all be together. All of us. 
The kids were crazy! Rain jackets. Boots. Some dared to strip down, jump in and take a swim.
My heart smiled at my boys all playing together. Finding crabs, jelly fish, clams. I was the best Jelly fish finder of the day. Hunter was sure happy about that. "Thank you Mom!!" was said over and over every time I stumbled upon another clear blob of goo. And, sad to say, I was proud of my new found skill. They loved their new hide out. Smiles. Laughs. Gickles and Squirt gun fights. Jameson discovered footprint after footprint in the murky sand. Little did he know.... they were his. Hunter found holes from the clams and was sure that they were spitting up at him, he was determined to dig one up with his flimsy plastic shovel. They were not. No spitting. Nothing.
Soon enough, Jameson sucked Ashley into a game of high five. She pretended he hit so hard it hurt...he laughed his little head off as she shook her hand in painnnnnnn.
Anika is just the cutest little thing ever. I can not believe it has been another year! Ashley and I have not skipped one beat. It was good to see her, David, Mason, Anika and Gauge. What a happy little family. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day Anika! Happy 2nd birthday to you, Little Princess!

Comments

  1. I love you guys, we had such fun!!!! Anika slept with her new little princess last night :) I can't wait to see you guys soon, I have Hunter's hoodie so you have to come over asap. Can't wait to see Jamers and play high 5! His laugh is so contagious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more