::Deep in the forest of Tomato Island::

Jameson, my morning shadow, was chatting away while I put my face on in the master bathroom. He first discussed "Prickles" (Wrinkles) and how Esma from Emperor's New Groove has them. "She wears purple, right mom? And you use this stuff so you don't get prickles like her. She is SO prickly...."
Then he moved on to picking out some ear-rings for my outfit and tells me how I look like a princess. Looking up at me. Hand on my leg. Smiles. How does such a little boy make me so happy every day?
Onto story time. Cuddled on mommy's bed now. "Mom, My Auntie Jay drives a Toyota. She lives on Tomato Island. Yep, she lives there. Deeeeep in the forest of Tomato Island. Far away...."
Oh my little Wackadoo, How I love my mornings with you and your brother! You make us smile. I Laugh and fall in love all over again. Every stinking day!
 

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more