::Making Every Day Count::

My 2 little boys are the most beautiful thing that I have in my life. They make the sun shine on the gloomiest of days.
Being a (the victim of) split custody Mother I make sure to make every day count. Having them half their life so far. Its a challenge indeed. Discipline. School events. Dr and Dental visits. Juggling. Nothing I can't handle.
I'm the most beautiful, lovely Mommy in the land that is loved oh-so-much according to both my Wild U-Bangies. And they are my most loved little Wackadoos indeed. My little boys still run by me, yelling I love you! Last Week: Jameson is asking me to marry him, just like Hunter did at his age. "I wanted to Marry you mom, I asked you just like Jameson did..." said Hunter after Jameson's Proposal. "I am marrying Mom Hunter!" yelled Jameson right back. These are the moments I cherish.
I had the boys doing chores. Stacking wood. This is how they get the funds for their toys they want so much. I help of course. But they sure do try. Wood. Dishes. Cleaning their rooms. Helping with whatever I ask. It helps bring our family together. Working together. Spending that time together. I love my little men. My Life. My big strong man. All o fit! LOVE! I'm making EVERY moment count!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more