Our wedding day morning

February 21, 2016

I could barely sleep with all of the excitement! I was up until 3:30am and arose to my alarm at 7:00am beeping away. Time to curl my Rapunzel hair.
My best friend Rachel appeared early morning with my wedding cake delivery. I could not contain myself. It is BEAUTIFUL!! Just our style! What a wonderful gift from such a talented friend. My sisters and mommy arrived at 8:30am ready to complete my wedding day glamour {as well as their own} touches. My nerves were full of jitterbugs and I could not stop thinking about how lucky i am to have such wonderful people in my life.
The house bustled with family as we all pulled together this wedding that was planned in 4 days {can you even tell?!} It was MAGIC!

















Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more