Chris is not just my handsome {dream} husband

I look at him and thank God a million times over for the love he has given us. The life path he has put us down. I have such a supportive, loving, wonderful, and understanding husband. He loves me and every day he shows me. {He tells me} He kisses it right through me.
In the sunshine today I watched him create a backdrop for my baby shower dessert table in under a half an hour, all because Em and I asked him (maybe two hours earlier) how we could wood glue one together. It was perfectly perfect in every way.
I ran errands today after baby shower shopping with my beautiful sissy Emily. I did the kid school pick ups, track, and tae kwon do kicks {the mommy stuff} and he didn't complain once about doing the daddy stuff while we were gone. He chats us up when we get home with a genuine "How was your day?" and hugs. He supports us {nurtures} fully in our outdoor funhaving, farmhaving, and running amuck outdoorhaving.
The {Easter Bunny} brought some new farmhavers {ducklings} to the boys for Easter for crying out loud!
Chris is not just my handsome {dream} husband, he is truly a wonderful man in every way and I am so proud to stand next to him in this wonderful life together!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more