1 year a happy Mrs. Martinson!

I'm right where I belong.
February 21st, 2016 I became Mrs. Martinson❤️
Every single day I look at my husband and thank God for giving me such a wonderful gift. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be Boomers wifey. I'm so proud of the man that I married and I know he is proud to stand beside me, his wife.
He's my best friend.
He answers the phone "Hello my beautiful wife."
He's my handsome BoomBoom ❤️
He keeps me young.
He holds my heart.
He's my song.
He's a wonderful daddy.
He makes me dance.
He makes time stop.
He makes my toes curl.
He keeps me singing.
He finds a way to keep me surprised.
He tickles my feet as he walks by.
He constantly gives my butt a smack.
His smile makes me melt.
He's my adventure.
He;s my inspiration.
He's my strength.
He makes me want to be the best I can be.
He's my comfort.
He's my person, my one.
He knocks me off my feet.
He makes my soul fly.
Happy 1 year wedding anniversary to my amazing husband. I can't wait for forever with you ❤️ I love you!



Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more