How was my day today you ask?

Wake up.
Eat.
Go outside.
Throw a fit because I HATE going back inside.
Go inside because I have to (2 hours later).
Eat.
(Still no nap- my poor Mommy).
Play.
Read book after book.
Eat.
Maybe take a nap (just kidding).
Get mad at my toys.
Get mad at Mom.
Throw a book at Mom.
I'm happy now because Mom's reading to me again.
Go outside (again).
Throw a fit AGAIN because I want to live outside forever.
Take a bath.
I never want to get out of the bath so I throw a fit.
Eat.
I'm teething (about 7 teeth breaking ground at once) so I'm swimming in drool and I hate everything.
Take a nap (finally because I'm so tired by 4:00PM).
And then see how I feel for he rest of my day...
BUT, look how flippin' cute I am in between all my fits!!!














Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more