Our Waylon Boy

WAYLON JOHN MARTINSON
(Moms "squishy" blue eyed boy)
AGE: 19 Months
MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO:
I LOVE to be outside! Rain or shine! OUTSIDE! The more mud and puddles...the better!
Playing in the chicken coop.
Playing with dirt and sand, I love it SO much! Throwing it is just as fun!
Wrestling with Daddy.
Playing in my room wit my brother Jameson.
Sneaking into Hunters room and going through his things without permission.
I like to dump all of my Legos and blocks out on the floor (I like the sound).
When Mommy counts "One, Two, Three" and throws me on the bed.
I LOVE airplane rides with Mommy.
Bath time! I Love bath time...when I hear the water running...I run towards it with a smile.
I love "driving" Daddy's truck.
I mow the lawn with my Waylon size mower.
Hiding my bink-binks and my toys everywhere, even in shoes at the front door.
Getting into the recliner and taking a nap all by myself after a long play-time.
I pick my own snacks out from the clear bins in my kitchen cabinet.
Point...I love to point at EVERYTHING!
I can RUN fast! I love to run, trot, prance, and canter (insert Mommy laugh here).
Peek a boo and chase are fun! I love running and looking back, laughing, as I get chased.
I like to draw. I even displayed some of my art, directly drawn on the white wall in the hallway...
Opening every cabinet/drawer is FUN, taking everything out...they are Waylon proofed now though.

MY FAVORITE TOYS:
Wood blocks and Legos. I can stack them SO high with help.
Fire truck that lights up and plays lots of siren noises.
Little tikes car that I take to the drive in movies in my living room.

MY FAVORITE FOODS: (I feed myself entirely)
Chicken and Dumplings
Chinese food!!
Doritos
Veggie cheese fries
Apple juice
MILK!!!
Cheese
Popsicles
Grilled cheese sandwiches

MY FAVORITE MOVIES:
Shrek
Frozen
Toy Story

MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
Wheel of Fortune (I cheer with the crowd)
Jeopardy
Paw Patrol
Sponge Bob Square Pants

MY FAVORITE ANIMAL:
Doggie Mako
Pigs!

MY FAVORITE SONGS:
I don't have any yet...BUT...I dance to ALL of the music!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more