2 years of wedded bliss!

February 21, 2018

These last two years, being married to the man of my dreams, have been wonderful in so many ways.
Of course we have faced challenges, but we did not attack those challenges alone. He held tight to each other and made it through the little storms that have passed.
I'm so thankful of my husbands Godly heart. He is so supportive and loving. He is my biggest fan and he makes a wonderful cheer-leader (believe it or no). I thank the Lord daily that he kept throwing us into each others lives. Starting us off with so many near misses and then boldly turning the misses into a constant in your face encounter. It's not a coincidence when it is clearly God's plan for us. Fate. Faith.
I look forward to so many more years of holding each other tight. I love you my handsome BoomBoom hubs! SO MUCH!!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more