The Truck "Flossy" and her story

This is my New to us 1971 Ford. I was able to buy her from my mom to haul Hunter's 50 around as well as wood, yard and Farm work. It is fun to drive around with me and my boys all next to each other. They love it! Jameson thinks it's his truck. He "drives" it while it sits in the driveway. Windows down. He would sleep in there if I would allow it! Someday....maybe....
I scrub-a-dub dubbed this truck for 3 hours! It had sat for a bit so the green was taking over. Every nook, cleaned up!
Flossy was once a farm truck. She adventured around a farm for most of her years. She only has 98,000 original miles on her. I'm curious the memories that she would have if she could talk. I know what farm life is like. I could only imagine what she has seen and heard. What she has sat through. Dilapidated barns today, farm life thriving in her young years. Trampling through fields. Hauling feed and hay. Tractor parts and tools. Farm hands. Cows and horses talking. Chickens at play. Sun, Rain, Snow. Through it all. On her farmWhat a great story to tell.

Comments

  1. I LOVE that truck! So, so cute. If you ever have to part with her, please let me know :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more