I'm not usually one to brag, but....

I'm not the usual bragging blogger, but... I have the most handsome, wonderful, amazing, smart, silly, sympathetic, empathetic, creative, loving, and oh-so-manly boyfriend in the world! YES! The WORLD! 
He brought me my morning coffee this morning, just the way I like it, while I was getting ready for work. After handing it over he proceeded to give me kiss after kiss with his arms wrapping me up tight. I melt every time. Then he walks away leaving me to finish up. 
I walk out to the living room and hear his skill saw cutting away at the wood he brought over for our chicken project. I push open the front door and there he is, tailgate down, making that wood his B-word (insert laugh here). I can't take my eyes off of him. He stops for a moment to smile at me and give me a kiss as I lean in. My smile spreads across my face. He knows how I feel about him and every day my love for this man grows and grows! How on earth am I to keep it all in?
I jump in my car and say more goodbyes through my passenger window. Waving. Blowing kisses. Leaving him to finish up on the project before he heads over the mountain for the weekend. 
These are the pictures I am sent shortly after. Our lil' baby chicks have a safe place to grow. All because this hunk of a man picked me to make his life with.
Did I mention that last night he surprised me with a box full of chicks to add to out lil' family? YES. It was a "Special Delivery". 

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more