36 was an interesting number to get to and I knew it was going to hit hard

December 26, 2017

It's my birthday. 36 was an interesting number to get to and I knew it was going to hit hard. And it did. BUT, it wasn't in the way I thought it would be.
Everyone struggles with their vision of their life. Is it what you envisioned?
Are you pretty enough? Are you healthy enough? Are you successful enough? Are you Godly enough?
I struggle with my time. I feel the most out of control in my life when I can't fit everything into one day (insert laugh here). I know, it makes NO sense. That's my big one that I have been working on and working out with myself. I'm learning to let things go...and I've learned that once I have let things go (re-scheduled and so on) the funniest thing has happened. Nothing! My world did NOT crumble!
I look at my Husband. So laid back. So satisfied with life. I WANT THAT! So, I'm working towards that kind of happiness... I'll keep you updated.
For my Birthday I was spoiled with balloons, breakfast, Cards, flowers (my favorite), Ulta beauty gift cards, and a good snow covered pit shoot out! It was the best day ever!














Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more