I love the rain

There is something so comforting in waking up to the rain. The window cracked. Fresh air. Even before I open my eyes I feel the crisp air streaming in.  This morning I couldn't wait to get out of bed to get bundled up. I would like my morning cup of coffee now... Rain and coffee go together so very well. And so do blueberry muffins from last night! Then I hear the munchkins get out of bed. Here they came,Jameson calling out "Mom...Mom... where are you mom?" "In here buddy" I giggled from the closet. I jumped out and whispered "Boo!" Jameson just laughed. Hunter wanted in on the action just as soon as he came through the door. Always good to have some morning fun. 
We then got out the cereal, turned on Toy Story 2 and got ready for our day.
Hunter noticed how dark it was when we left the house. We talked about how dark, doom and gloom the cloud was that was above us. But he had high hopes. "the cloud over there looks pretty mom" he said with a smile. We seemed to run from the rain a lot. On our way to the car, through the daycare parking lot (avoiding puddles with the puddle addict squawking), and me...well, I ran back to the car to head to work. Today is a GREAT day. I cant wait to get home a snuggle.
Rain rain, don't go away. You bring us all close, just stay for the day.

Comments

  1. NUM! and ... FUN! Just had to try posting on here as I do not fully get all this blog stuff yet. Love you! Aunt Kara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more