::Tractors Tractors Tractors::




























































The weekend was Hotter than Hot! I don't know how we got through it! We went to a tractor show and the river, that's how. I have two little fair skinned munchkins so I soaked them in 30 spf waterproof sunblock. Jamer-bean was hesitant but was distracted by the mowers, so he gave his limbs over to me in a trance. The sunblock seemed to keep them a lighter shade of pink. The kids loved walking around pointing out all of the neat tractors while Brant told them about each one. "Brant, what is that one?" was the question of the day. There was a tractor race, tractor pull and even a lawnmower pull. Jameson loved the peddle tractors and so did Hunter. The petting zoo was fun also. Jameson nearly pulled off the chicks head I was holding because he was trying to hold it too. Good thing I was able to un-clasp his fingers. The chick was ok. No animals were harmed in the making of this Blog.
Next stop was the River. Jameson screamed when we decided to put the life jacket on him and take him out to swim. He finally calmed down and Brant had him kicking his feeties. Silly lil boy. I had him sitting on my tummy too while I floated the river. He got a kick out of that. Mommy is so silly! Then it was rock throwing time. Jameson loves to throw them into the water and splash  whatever he can. Brant and Hunter got an idea, they decided to make a Dam so they could have the river fill back up :) heeeheee! But all the kids kept knocking it down. So, that plan failed. Overall, It was a great weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more