::The magic of Fall is a sight for all to see::

Fall is on its way and we are gearing up. We have the wood stove going...the heat from a wood stove is like no other...and the smell! Oh the smell of a wood stove is amazing. The warm smelly candles going. Cuddle time is ahead and sleepy time will fall sooner and sooner every night as the sun goes to bed earlier day by day. Fall is my favorite time of year. The magic that comes along with it is a wonder to see for both big and little minds. The leaves are already starting to turn and I say a few falling on my way to work today. Soon Hunter will be decorating with leaves and stamping pages and pages of colored paper. Jameson will want to help this year. I hope that we end up with a bail of straw and some corn stalks on the front porch here really soon. Thats when I know it is fall, when I have that to welcome me every afternoon when I get home. I love being lost in my little world with my most favorite people. I hope every day is just this good! Please keep Jameson in your prayers for his visit to the hospital Friday morning. Look after him please lord, keep him safe in your arms.
Thank you god, for everything. For helping make our dreams come true each and every day, And for looking over us and keeping us safe.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more