Some things I Love, things that make Me...Me :)

Things that make me smile. Things I love. Things that make me goofy, and some things that I don't like one bit.

Pink. I love the color Pink. Its is just so pretty! 
Painting. It is one of the things that makes me, me.
When I paint, it brings me back to where I belong.
I love living in the country. The smell, the sounds. All of it.
I wouldnt give it up for anything.
Every morning I love love love my cup (or 2) of coffee.
A glass of wine always takes the edge off of  "those days"
and helps me relax.
I do not like cake...at all... But I like cupcakes.
It makes no sense at all, I know. I just can't trust cake frosting...
Cowboy boots. Most days I dont leave home without them.
I have 4 pair that I can wear with everything.
I love my steak rare. Still mooing is just fine with me!
Its my favorite food. Yummy!
Crows. I dont know why... I'm facinated with them.
Sour Patch Kids! Enough said!
Love notes. I am a sucker for a love note...
Farms. I love being on them. Thinking about having one of my own someday! 
A handsome farmer, big ol' Dodge truck, barn, trators, cows, pigs and some chickens... and the kids. That should be just right.
Country music is my life soundrack. I couldnt go about my everyday without it!
Snow. I do, very much so...LOVE the snow.
I love how everything looks after the first snow. The smell. MMMM.
Fate. I believe in Fate.

Most of all... I LOVE my friends and my beautiful family.
My kids are what I look forward to every day...
EVERY DAY.

Comments

  1. so cute! I love all those things except my steak has to be so well done some consider it charcoal! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more