Gobble Gobble!! There is a lot to be thankful for!

November 25, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving!


It was really hard to be alone this year for the start of the holidays. I didn't have my boys, It was not my year, so that was very hard for me. Jameson left me the cutest message though! "Happy Turkey day mama! I love you!" 
There is some Good news! I had my family to be funny and silly and have a wonderful time with. It's funny how much you set aside for someone you love, and how much you get back once you let go. 
I am so very thankful for all of my friends that have held on with me and my family that is behind me 100%.

So... Emily still cant go cross-eyed, even with a finger in her face. Ali still likes to show off her fish lips and I like to ruin all the pictures! Patti likes to have spinach in her teeth ;) and we like to laugh our butts off so hard we cry!

We stuffed ourselves with some of the best food you can get! Aunt Celia can sure cook a turkey and her stuffing...well, it will stuff you! I brought the veggie tray and Ben sure liked the Uncle Dans Ranch that accompanied it. Emily made a marvelous Green Bean Casserole. There were so many goodies it was a feast of delicious goodness! And the Pumpkin Pie, I didn't have room, but I hear it was good! It was a very magical meal indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more