I love a good sad song on a bad day

I love a good sad song on a bad day. A good quote to keep me going and a swift slap in the butt to reset.
I'm a simple girl with dreams to dream. I love my children, my family and my friends. I love holding hands. I can't get enough hugs. I love the fair. Quilts are beautiful. I love hearing someone play the acoustic guitar. I am in love with hunting and fishing...and shooting! My favorite color is camo. I want a small farm with a graden. I want to fly. I love to twirl. I like twiddling my toes in the sand. I like to laugh so hard I cry. I jump up and down when I'm excited and I love that feeling! I want to live happily ever after. I believe in fairy tales. Catching up with an old friend is a treat. Letting a balloon go... magic. Falling in love, I cant wait to do that again. I love to just lay in the yard. Being outside keeps me sane. I keep my promises. I can keep a secret. I'm trustworthy. A good letter always puts a smile on my face. I like building forts. The smell of diesel drives me crazy. I hold my thumbs when I'm feeling uneasy. I'm a hard worker. I am faithful. I'm a silly heart. I love my life. I want to one day find a man that I can run and jump on and love forever!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more