This is me opening up about life, love and the giggles that make my heart skip a beat

I'm in love with the idea of what god has in store for me and my boys. I wonder what his plans are. I am curious to see what he opens my eyes to next. Where will we, The Funhavers, find ourselves? What adventures will we take together? What will be our story? Now that we have new pages... what will we wright? I know deep down I'm my heart it will be a wonderful story about a mommy and her boys andenturing and funhaving. It will have silly words like "wackadoo" and "Wild U-Bangie" and it will be bouncy and giggly and have everything from chasing chickens, chopping wood, to cuddling by the fire. Tales will be told and there will be hands to hold. And...best of all...a Happy Ending!
This is me opening up about life, love and the giggles that make my heart skip a beat.
Is is silly to still wish on stars and talk out load to god? Is it wrong to hope everyday for dreams to come true? All I have ever really asked for is to have a loving, stable home, a family and a wonderful man to share it all with. I have 2 out of 3, ain't bad right? I have opened my eyes recently and saw that I have waited and waited for someone to make all my dreams come true with. I'm nearly 29 and I have waited long enough. I am a strong independent woman that can create the life I want just fine on my own. My world will go round and round just fine without that "man" in my life. Come spring, I will fix up the home I have been waiting patiently to move from, because... I'm not moving! I will get my own chickens and my own goats.
 What a beautiful life this will be.
I have two beautiful little boys. Hunter is 9 in March, Jameson is 3 in December. They are my little goofy boys that have huge hearts and imaginations. Giggle bugs are my favorite kind of bugs. They are so full of love. I can't wait to finally give them a happy life with their mother. I don't want them to grow up believing that it is okay to do what has been done to me to any woman. I have to show them that women are beautiful, strong and deserve to be loved and treated well, no matter what.
When it's right it will all fall together. I have not found the right one just yet. When I do, I will be able to share my wonderful little world with them, and it will grow with love from there.

Comments

  1. Yeah! I too am excited to see all the wonderful things God has in store for you!!XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more