It keeps dreams safe

I feel great about my decision to bring in a roommate. Jessi is a perfect fit! We completed the take over in the boys room, Jessi's room and the entire house. Everything fits and it looks great! We stayed up with a pot of coffee gabbing away about stuff and things. Making plans for the home color and yard, animals and making meal plans for the week. I made her watch Hannah Montana last night! lol!! I watched the fights, she watched Hannah. Compromise. (Laughing hard)
The kids find out today. I hope they are as accepting as they usually are with change. Those kids are amazing, I don't have a doubt in my mind that they will be happy as lil clams. Plus! They get to have bunk beds and never have to sleep alone. Loneliness is hard on everyone from time to time, no matter what age you are. Hunter slept with Jameson every night. Its keeps dreams safe. Plus their entertainment room is now equip with a Wii and a big screen tv. Jackson came and got a few things that I didn't have room for anymore, he was grateful for the entertainment center and extra tv.


Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more