RUMMY!

Saturday January 29, 2011
Jessi, Johanna and Brian played Rummy until they could not play Rummy anymore!
I think we played for about 5 or more hours! We pulled out all the stops! Beer and hard cider and maybe a little wine played a part in it. We sang songs. Took out every voice we could manage to find deep down in our souls and used them. Gofers. English well to dos. Sid the sloth.(I'm getting "shuper" good at it!) "Drew" was in every frigging song! Damn him! I think Brian had the best gofer voice ever! It was just one of those nights that the laughter did not stop! True story! We just could not stop being goofy. I think we may have cheated a bit. Maybe even looked past some rules. We were rule breakers!
Brian had to take out my sweet guitar and play "raven" for me like old days. I love that song! I love his voice. Just as I remembered. Amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more