Something about a good country song...

Sad or upbeat, a good country song can get me through it all! It's funny how a good song can take you from crying to smiling in a matter of minutes, or the other way around! Country seems to fit my life well, a life soundtrack if you will. Every song has found a place in my heart. Some songs, I'm not going to lie, are a little hard for the heart to take. Lost love, Lost friends, Lost chances in life. But then there is Miranda Lambert who has helped me through many a loneley night with Gunpowder and lead and Karosine... Thank you Miranda! Then there is Jason Aldean with his hot ass! But the songs are now linked to a broken heart... But "Shes Country" will still always make me smile... my theme song, before the going crazy.
Love Stories, Gunpowder and Lead, Broken Roads, Big Green Tractors, Before He Cheats, Need You Nows... It's all there to remind me of where I have been in my life. Each song has a special person, place and thing to remember. I'm curious to see, at the end of it all, what my Soundtrack will be.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more