You can always take more of nothing!

Roomy Roomy Roomy! She moves is Saturday! So so excited! We are both in the midst of life do-overs so its perfect! It will be so nice to have help around the house and a little extra money. And... We get along great. 2 peas in a pod. I never ever thought I would have a roommate to be honest. I'm a little nervous. I'm pretty independent. She is too. No entertaining needed.
We are bunking the beds in Jamesons room for the wackadoos. They sleep in the same bed every night anyways. They will love it. She will have her own bathroom. Her own room. She will have a home.
We are both doing eachother a favor.she said she had to move with grandma and grandpa. I said why don't u just move in with me? Done deal. We are both in the same place. Lol. Filling the fear and hurt with the wrong things. Depression is depressing. And where we are at, You can always have more of nothing! We vote for more.
Its good to smile. Its good to make someone smile. Life is good. It just keeps getting better and better.

Comments

Popular Posts

Past Blogs

Show more